RenoNorden has been awarded 7 out of 11 contracts for the collection of household waste in the city of Stockholm.
- Duration of the contract: April 2017-March 2022 with a possible prolongation of up to three years.
- The contracts 3, 4, 6, 10 and 11 constitutes downtown Stockholm except Gamla Stan, Stora Essingen and Djurgården. Contracts 7 and 9 represent the southwestern and eastern part of the city.
- Number of inhabitants: Approximately 500 000
- Specifications of the assignment: Collection of household waste, organic waste and sludge.
- Yearly turnover approx.. SEK 144 million.